- The NHS will contact you when it's the right time to come forward, so please don't contact us to seek a vaccine before then.
- We are delivering to over 1000 of our patients in the coming week. Please look out for your text invite.
- Please act on your invitation when it arrives and make sure you attend your appointments when you arrange them.
- Please provide us with an up to date mobile number so that you can easily be contacted
- In the meantime, please continue to abide by all the social distancing and hand hygiene guidance, which will still save lives.
- YOU WILL NOT BE ASKED FOR FINANCIAL DETAILS FOR THIS VACCINATION
Surgery Closed 24th February: The Surgery will be closed for staff training from 12pm on Wednesday 24th February 2021. Please call 999 for emergencies or 111 for routine enquiries.
Flu Vaccinations: We have a supply of vaccines. To book your appointment contact reception on 01245 347539.
To check eligibility and for more information about the flu vaccination please visit: